Healthy Bites by YogaBURN – Episode 1
Find yourself craving a little something before bed?
If so, you’re going to love today’s video because we cover a few choices that can satisfy your sweet (or salty) tooth without destroying your diet!
To start with, if you are intermittent fasting, then look no further than Amino H2O which is our calorie, carb and sugar free drink that tastes delicious yet won’t break your fast or add calories to your day at the link below:
Or, try out some of the simple ideas I show in today’s video:
A cookie & Tea
Mineral Water With Berries
A Homemade Bounty Bar – try out the recipe below
1 cup unsweetened coconut
3 tbsp melted coconut oil
3 tbsp coconut milk
½ cup chocolate chips
How To Prepare:
1. Blend coconut, coconut oil, coconut milk and a dash of sea salt in a blender or food processor.
2. Form the coconut mixture into bite sized mounds and place in the fridge while you do the next step.
3. Melt chocolate and 1 tsp coconut oil in the microwave at 20 second intervals.
4. Once melted, take the coconut mounds out of the fridge and cover in chocolate one by one.
5. Place them back in the fridge for 15 minutes until set! Then enjoy!
Of course, making sure that our nighttime routine is rounded out with an all natural sleep support supplement can make all the difference in our results too!
Check out “yoga burn member” approved RENEW at the link below:
I hope you loved today’s video!
Yoga Burn Dvd’s Here – www.yoga-burn.net/boost/?vtid=YT
Free Yoga Burn Gift – www.yoga-burn.net/boost-monthly/?vtid=YT
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/MyYogaBurn/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/yoga.burn/
Thank you for watching!! Namaste, Zoe.