This is Caryn and her Skinny Fiber story…..
“Well, today is a monumental day for me. This morning my blood pressure was 110/78. And my blood sugar was 101. I sat and cried. For a diabetic that is perfection. I am getting healthy! One step at a time; one day at a time. I’m actually looking forward to my dr. appointment in 12 days. I’ve been on Skinny Fiber for almost 7 weeks. I have lost 17 pounds and 25 inches. I am thrilled to lose the weight but just as important are the changes in my health.
1. Off diet sodas within 3 days of starting.
2. Off arthritis medicine.
3. Off acid reflux medicine.
4. Off blood pressure medicine. Blood pressure was 140/90 with meds; this morning it was 110/78 without meds.
5. When I started my morning blood sugar was 280 with meds. This morning it was 101 with meds. CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH AND AN AMEN!
6. I’m exercising 5 days a week.
7. I sleep all night and wake up ready to get up instead of wanting to go back to sleep.
8. My cravings for sugars and carbs has practically disappeared.
9. I have gone from a size 24 to a size 18.
Even if I wasn’t losing weight, I would take Skinny Fiber every day for the rest of my life for what it has done for ME. This is my story and my results! What could your results be?”